15mm Tiger finished

Posted: November 21, 2013 in 15mm, Battlefront, Flames Of War, German, Tiger
Tags: , ,

Its finished, but I`m not happy with it.

Quite a few mistakes in construction and I don’t like the paint job. Oh the photos are`nt much good either.

IMG_5369

IMG_5370

IMG_5372

On the plus side it was all a learning curve so the mark II will be better.

Advertisements
Comments
  1. BradBurning says:

    Yeah painting cammo is not easy. I find neat edge highlights can help a lot in making it look effective.

    • 40kterminatus says:

      I thought about that as I finished it but was put off by the different colours on the edges. I`m now thinking I should of edged it with the base yellow coat.

  2. Weather it up some more – helps soften camouflage effect. Also you can really weather the bits that you really don’t like 🙂

    I am using the Tamiya weathering kits – they work like eye shadow (and my partner still gives me evil glances when I am weathering after I pinched one of her eye make-up sponges). Dust up the Tiger and see how it improves in appearance. As you sad, this one is a test bed anyway.

  3. minutiaeofwar says:

    Nice Tiger, the camo pattern is not bad – a good first foray into a different scale and field.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s